October 07, 2004

_黃絲帶_

一位受了三年監禁的年青人出獄了,他最關心的就是女朋友是否會寬恕他。在信中他告訴女朋友,如果仍然愛他,就在門前的老橡樹掛起一條黃絲帶。他坐巴士回來,如果看見黃絲帶繫在樹上,就會下車,否則,表示她已不愛他,他會隨車絕塵而去。

快到她的家了,司機先生,請你幫我看看吧,有沒有黃絲帶掛在樹上?我真的不敢看。如果她不要我,我也不怪他,誰願愛一個犯人?就讓這車載我離開她吧!

全車人都知我的故事,全車人都幫我看著路邊,看看有沒有黃絲帶的出現....

所有乘客在歡呼,有一百條黃絲帶繫在橡樹上!

I'm comin' home, I've done my time
Now I've got to know what is and isn't mine
If you received my letter telling you I'd soon be free
Then you'll know just what to do
If you still want me
Whoa, tie a yellow ribbon 'round the ole oak tree
It's been three long years
Do ya still want me?
If I don't see a ribbon 'round the ole oak tree
I'll stay on the bus
Forget about us
Put the blame on me
Bus driver, please look for me
'Cause I couldn't bear to see what I might see
I'm really still in prison
And my love, she holds the key
A simple yellow ribbon's what I need to set me free
I wrote and told her please
Now the whole damned bus is cheerin'
And I can't believe I see
A hundred yellow ribbons 'round the ole oak tree


這是一首1973年的民歌,短短的歌詞,簡單的用字,卻帶出了一位出監犯人的焦慮心情,真正的釋放不是離開牢獄,而是一條代表愛的黃絲帶。最後,一百條的黃絲帶是代表女朋友是如何的愛他和寬恕他!

一首好歌,不單旋律優美,還有感人的歌詞,帶出動人的故事,含蓄而雅致,看看現在所謂偶像派歌曲的歌詞,怎不令人懷念過去?

這首歌背後有個真實的故事,想知多些可到http://www.songfacts.com/detail.lasso?id=1194

(此文章有背景音樂,請按下面的日期連結收聽。請按comment寫下你的回應)

No comments:

Post a Comment